Ubik will be the corrupt union rep. Of course, since this is a
secondary char, anyone else can give a try. Keep also in mind that we
can replay scenes as we wish (take 1, take 2). Use freedom in play. If
you liked a situation, why don't try and give yoru version of it?
I'm starting to see this as a collective working draft for a novel.
Some characters are drafted, then brought to life in scenes both
online and offline. Sometimes we, the authors, are satisfied of it,
sometimes not Characters can make different choices, some of which
will appear in the final work, some others will be discarded.
Anyway, about the scenes. We have two timelines, A and B.
In A we need to move quicker: Judy (we have a candidate, a friend of
Grace - Suzie, http://gracesecretgarden.
must meet Ubik-Gunther and convince him to work against Grace. Then
Ubik will meet Grace's boss ( I could play that one). And then again
Ubik must investigate, collecting enough evidence to make him grab the
phone and dial a number on the other side of the ocean. "Abu old
buddy. What time is it on your side? Three in the morning you say? Oh,
I'm sorry. I'll call you again." "Grunt. No. You better have a good
reason. Spell it out."
Timeline B for now takes care of itself.. I hope to reconnect them soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment