Monday, 12 October 2009

scene B1.2. Destiny and Abu, about Mark

Abu and Destiny arrive to a isolated lighthouse. Waves lap the stones on which the construction has been built. They look at the sunset.

Destiny Boa: hm that is a real beautiful sight

Abu l'Walid folds arms, the cold wind from the sea penetrating his clothes. "We'll need to shop.. but I hope you appreciate the sight. We are isolated enough and we can relax here.. no one comes around the lighthouse."

Abu l'Walid mutters ".. warmer clothes definitively.."

Abu l'Walid: If you come inside, I'll show you the files.

Destiny Boa nods and breathes deeply "i love the sight. ok i will follow you."

Abu l'Walid bends to start the fire in the chimney. "Brr. Here. So.." He blows on the starting, cracking fire and turns to the table, opening a suitcase. "Here. The name of the guy is Mark. Mark Akesson." He offers you a folder, his eyes darkening a little. "He works in finance. Rich guy."

Destiny Boa takes the folder and reads it "hm and what kind of informations do you need?"

Abu l'Walid opens another folder and shows you a photo of a blonde girl. "Here. This is the real target. Pretty ain't she? She's his girlfriend now."

Destiny Boa grins "i thought you want informations from this guy? why do you want this girl?"

Abu l'Walid taps the desk with his fingers. "I want to control her. So I need to be sure he does not interefer. We move carefully. She escaped from the US, hoping not to be found. But she's been found and we are going to.. to employ her. Well. You may guess how."

Abu l'Walid: so I want to know if he has any secrets...

Destiny Boa sighs "you want me to seduce him, find out where we find his girlfriend and use her to learn something about his secrets?"

Abu l'Walid: More complicated than this. We know where they are. But we haven't anything against him. He's not an easy target. From the little profile we have, he's clever, and has resources. If he hires protection, the chase is over. So I want you to know more about him. Possibly. *coughs* to sleep with him and bring proof. That could be useful to manipulate the target. We don't want him - we want her - but he could find himself in the middle.

Destiny Boa rises an eyebrow and looks to abus eyes "do you think he cheats her? do you know what kind of women he prefers? blond or black ... slutty or elegant?"

Abu l'Walid: I think he does not cheat her. But I need to be sure. And he could perhaps make an exception.. as to his tastes, I don't have enough yet. But you know how. *looks away from you caring for the chimney, raising the fire* Follow him. See what he does, which bar he goes to, when he turns his head for a woman. Then.. try. We just need to know him more. If we have something we can use against him, the better. *turns to face her* If you need support, I have a contact with some bikers here. Or I can be your right arm myself. That part is up to you. I'll work on her in the meantime, but before the real hit, I need to control him.

Destiny Boa shakes her head "I don´t think that I need support when I observe him but I should go shopping, I need a few things, but not in this place. is there a bus to go to the next city?"

Abu l'Walid looks at his watch. He moves for the door. "No. Not a bus." He look out, the light of the day already fading. In the distance, lights announce the arrival of a car, followed by a motorbike. "We have a rental car coming for you.. well rental. Loaned. And there is money in the suitcase. Take what you need. I will have a hike Tomorrow when a friend comes by. So." He looks away from the striking scenario outside, his eyes running over your figure, kindly, like a gentle stroke of your skin. "From now on you make the decisions. Good hunt Des."

Destiny Boa turns around slowly and watches abu. her mind seems to be somewhere else but not at her orders "where do you .... i mean are you staying ...... " she sighs and shakes her head "it doesn´t matter." she looks to the ground and then she reads the folders again, not to prepare herself for her taks, she needs something to sort her minds and feelings now.

Abu l'Walid returns to tend the fire. He throws in a bunch of small branches that take fire together, crackling loud. "Me? This is OUR base. There are two rooms above. Of course we may have to sleep in town, just take a hotel when you need. But when not needed, we stay here. Safer." he turns his head, still crouching by the fire. "And cozier."

Destiny Boa nods quietly. she breathes deeply for a moment "where is my suitcase? i think i have some warmer clothes there and i have to list what else i need." she closes the opened folder and places both on the desk. she looks to abu, her face is serious and concentrated "is there something to eat, i am a little bit hungry."

Abu l'Walid smiles wide. "I'm going to cook for you tonight. Lay back and relax." He leaves for the kitchen, stopping on his way to put on music. The mission can succeed or fail. But for a moment he is happy. He compares quickly this job with the others he took five or ten years ago. This feels so much better. He hums a tune when he disappears for the kitchen.

Destiny Boa looks behind abu and seems surprised "ehm ok." she goes upstairs and opens her suitcase. she stops and closes it, turns around and lays down on the bed "what a strange man." she whispers and smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment